My buddy Tommy Doyle works at SSHD. His wife Paula gave me the heads up on this very special event going on the week before the Super Bowl here in Indy. Southside is the oldest dealership in Indiana. In the mid-90s they moved out to the suburbs and a modern facility. Before that they were right downtown just a few blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium where the 2012 Super Bowl will be played.
More info here
I've driven by for years marveling at the old signs still in the window. A few months ago I shot some pics of Ichiro's 1937 flattie bobber using the storefront as a backdrop.
Im not a new bike guy but I am stoked about getting a chance to soak up some Indy motorcycle heritage!
- Slow Progress, very slow
- Here's to the real women
- Dave Barker's SpeedMetal
- Southside Harley Davidson Original Store Location
- Street Chopper Issue Release Party LA, CA February...
- Roy has a band, a turntable shop and a Triumph
- Southside Harley Davidson reopening their original...
- Greasy Kulture 5th Annivarsary Party February 3rd ...
- Bill Ray meets The Lords...
- Love songs about drugs...errr...drug songs about l...
- English Don in Indy
- Johnny Suede
- Top 5 reasons why I ride motorcycles.
- Herb Alpert
- VH: That was then, this is now
- Beware the scene killers
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (66)
- ► 2009 (58)