Earlier this month when I was in Colorado I got a chance to visit Dave Barker's new shop in Englewood. Not only did I get an up close look at his now famous dual Linkert knucklehead (featured in both Greasy Kulture and Street Chopper) but also his panhead and various other projects, including the makings for his Born Free build. Dave is building out the space with a retail/office in front, apartment, practice space and his shop in the back. He will be a very busy guy in the next five months!
Thanks Dave, see you in March.
- Slow Progress, very slow
- Here's to the real women
- Dave Barker's SpeedMetal
- Southside Harley Davidson Original Store Location
- Street Chopper Issue Release Party LA, CA February...
- Roy has a band, a turntable shop and a Triumph
- Southside Harley Davidson reopening their original...
- Greasy Kulture 5th Annivarsary Party February 3rd ...
- Bill Ray meets The Lords...
- Love songs about drugs...errr...drug songs about l...
- English Don in Indy
- Johnny Suede
- Top 5 reasons why I ride motorcycles.
- Herb Alpert
- VH: That was then, this is now
- Beware the scene killers
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (66)
- ► 2009 (58)