Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Slow Progress, very slow

I took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather to work on the Sporty and take some snaps...

Relocated the coil to clean up the space between the tank and the front cylinder:
Photobucket

Said goodbye to unsightly right side battery/oil tank area:
Photobucket

Notched out a '79 cover, stripped and primed for a dry fit:
Photobucket

Still need to make some mounting brackets and maybe do some more file work around the filler neck then paint it gloss black lacquer:
Photobucket

It is supposed to be in the high 50s all week so I should be able to get the last bit of electrical work done. Now, if my former employer would just send my tax forms I could get my refund and go nuts with my J&P Wishlist. Patience was never my strong suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers

Blog Archive