Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome to Awesometown!

Summer 2011 is shaping up to be the best of my life. Seriously, I never know it could be like this; rock n roll shows, country music blasting, road trips, bike shows, meeting people from around the world, spending time with my kids and family, girls, bikes, bourbon and most of all my amazing friends.

After last year it is great to be feeling like my old self. Even when I was down in the dumps I knew this day would come, and here it is at last. I feel so happy and blessed to have all of this goodness. More great stuff is coming, I can feel it.

Welcome to Awesometown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers