Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Born Free 3

After 5 days in Southern California all I can say is that it lived up to the hype, and then some. I have never been around so many like minded souls and righteous bikes in one place. But it wasn't just the bikes and the people, it was the location, the weather, the journey and everything coming together. The vibe created by all the disparate elements was so much more than the sum of the parts. Born Free is a truly unique event. I was completely blown away. WOW.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks Guy for letting me rep GKM, and thanks Jen for everything else. I wish everyday could be like last Saturday. It was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers