Sunday, June 19, 2011

Three days until I leave for Born Free 3


Wow, what can I say? I proposed the plan to Guy 4 months ago and he went for it. Though we have been friends for many years now, we have never met or even talked on the phone. He trusts me enough to represent Greasy Kulture at a very high profile event and I am flattered. I think that says a lot about the brotherhood like minded souls around the world can share.

Besides from the Born Free show I will get to meet another long time internet only friend. A year ago she was still living in SF. It worked out nicely that she moved to LA and volunteered to help me with the show. We already have a plan for some Hollywood shenanigans Thursday and Friday.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Thanks for the opportunity Guy, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
-ejk

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers