Sunday, June 5, 2011

For Sale: 1973 CB750 Cafe

I'm selling my '73 cb750 Cafe bike, $2000, obo. Clean Indiana title, new paint, upholstery, tires, bars, signals, Lucas tail light, carb boots and grips. 836cc big bore kit, 4 into 1 exhaust and Kei Hin carbs rebuilt. It is styled after a Norton Commando, is a stong runner and handles great. The turn signals are not hooked up and all other extras (horn, etc.) have been removed. The carbs need some work getting dialed in and frankly I dont have time to mess with it. I hate to see it go, but if you are interested PM before I put it on CL. Pic is from last fall before I go the seat recovered. Thanks, -e

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers