Its not this one exactly, but it looks pretty close;
For the bargain price of $1500 I will be the new owner of 1980 HD Ironhead Sportster. No clue about the engine displacement or anything internal. It has a wide glide conversion with extended fork tubes, fat bobs, king & queen seats and some pretty horrible billet wheels. It will need some work, and I will have to apply for a lost title. But for the price I can't go wrong. Worst case, I can part it out and make some jack to put into another project. My buddy Dan used to be a dealership mechanic. He turned me on to the bike and has agreed to help me get it on the road. Most likely I will ride it semi-stock for the summer then put the running gear into my SB&F frame next winter. I will post updates as I go along. This should be fun.
- ► 2012 (49)
- My "Type"
- The other side of the camera
- If you don't like VH I'm not sure that we can be f...
- I am thinking...
- Retail Randy's and my new project
- Getting a new bike tomorrow.
- Rod & Custom May 2011
- Born Free 3...Four Months Away And Counting Every ...
- My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, heart is calling.....
- Moving Ahead
- What a difference a year makes...
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (66)
- ► 2009 (58)