Sunday, October 18, 2009
Man, I love craigslist.
I bought a 39mm Sportster front end today for $75. Bearings, triple trees, tubes, springs, lower legs, brake lever, reservoir, caliper, etc. it was complete except for the wheel and brake rotor. Jay Hart gave me some smooth lower legs. I lost the Ebay auction for a mislabled Akront 21" wheel with a drum brake. You win some, you lose some, sure. But craigslist is a ruler over Ebay, hands down.
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (66)
- Happy Halloween, Indiana Style
- Ladies And Gentlemen: The Fabulous Stains!
- A war inside a man's head
- Sometimes when the news gets me down I hum this to...
- Nut up or shut up
- Eric Joyner
- I will probably just have to buy this one.
- Winter is coming, don't get ashy.
- Man, I love craigslist.
- Back up and try it again
- Greatest living American singer
- Daydreaming is a form of self abuse
- Indiana Autumn riding and rocking
- ▼ October (14)