At my job I spend a lot of time on the phone. To keep myself occupied while the phone rings I often peruse the internet. Craigslist is one of my favorites. Though I am not looking to buy anything right at this very moment, it's still fun to see what's out there. However, some deals are tantalizingly cheap yet still out of reach. Why do I torture myself?
I found these two Pans locally:
'49 Pan in a wishbone frame, Sportster front end with a drum brake, $14k
? year Pan in a swingarm frame, wideglide front end, $4800, or the price of good running pan motor, WOW!
I can't believe how cheap Ironhead Sportsters are going for these days:
Change the paint and fenders, a Wassell tank, Bates seat, perhaps a different front end and this would a super dope chop, $3000!
Still in the swing arm frame but with a solo seat and a good looking springer, $3500.
Stocker bored out to 1200, $3500.
Some decent prices on Shovelheads too:
Shovel with a wideglide, $4200.
Lots of potential here but considering the prices above a tad steep at $8k.
If I only had about $5 grand to spend I could get myself a proper big bike chop. I'll just have to keep on daydreaming.
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (66)
- Happy Halloween, Indiana Style
- Ladies And Gentlemen: The Fabulous Stains!
- A war inside a man's head
- Sometimes when the news gets me down I hum this to...
- Nut up or shut up
- Eric Joyner
- I will probably just have to buy this one.
- Winter is coming, don't get ashy.
- Man, I love craigslist.
- Back up and try it again
- Greatest living American singer
- Daydreaming is a form of self abuse
- Indiana Autumn riding and rocking
- ▼ October (14)