Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween, Indiana Style
Sammy Terry, aka Bob Carter, had a local Friday night horror show on WTTV-4 in Indianapolis. Man, he used to scare the living shit out of me. His selections were brilliant too; Vincent Price, Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and especially all The Hammer Horror films with some REALLY cheesy ones thrown in:
Kids today are really missing out.
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (66)
- Happy Halloween, Indiana Style
- Ladies And Gentlemen: The Fabulous Stains!
- A war inside a man's head
- Sometimes when the news gets me down I hum this to...
- Nut up or shut up
- Eric Joyner
- I will probably just have to buy this one.
- Winter is coming, don't get ashy.
- Man, I love craigslist.
- Back up and try it again
- Greatest living American singer
- Daydreaming is a form of self abuse
- Indiana Autumn riding and rocking
- ▼ October (14)