Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Boots, a new project?

My aunt gave me a pair of these boots for Christmas, brand new HD Mega Conductor engineer boots.
Photobucket
I actually like the style, but not all the HD gee-gaws. I was going to get some Chippewas. But now I am thinking of getting these cut down to shorties with some new buckles. It's really a money consideration; spend $100 on a cobbler to make them cool or sell them for the same amount and get some other boots. Why does everything have to turn into a protracted project with me? Why can't I be satisfied with stock and just enjoy something for what it is? It's a sickness.

1 comment:

  1. Sell them mate... get some Chippewas.

    And I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers