My aunt gave me a pair of these boots for Christmas, brand new HD Mega Conductor engineer boots.
I actually like the style, but not all the HD gee-gaws. I was going to get some Chippewas. But now I am thinking of getting these cut down to shorties with some new buckles. It's really a money consideration; spend $100 on a cobbler to make them cool or sell them for the same amount and get some other boots. Why does everything have to turn into a protracted project with me? Why can't I be satisfied with stock and just enjoy something for what it is? It's a sickness.
- ► 2012 (49)
- Born Free 4, six months and counting.
- Merry Christmas from Indiana
- I wanna ride...
- New Boots, a new project?
- Midnight Feelin' Blue
- Just A Heart
- From the land before irony.
- Tony Joe White
- No, it's a Tear Joint
- GKM #24...I almost didn't make it.
- I promise not to hurt myself this time.
- Jesse James: Blacksmith
- Graham Bonnet Rising
- Princess Tiny Hands
- My hands look bigger in Crawfordsville
- Nashville Roadtrip
- Anybody got a metal detector I can borrow?
- I'm done with choppers. I've found a new hobby......
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2010 (66)
- ► 2009 (58)