Sunday, December 11, 2011
GKM #24...I almost didn't make it.
I wrote up Kevin Price's black 1964 Ironhead, The Penner Special, for the newest issue of GKM. I shot the pics the evening before I left for Born Free 3. I guess I was excited to be going because I didnt realize that I had smudged the lens. Everything from that session and BF3 shot in direct sun was unusable. I didn't notice it until I got home and viewed the pics on the computer screen.
Luckily some stuff was salvagable and the piece came together. Honestly, if I hadnt said anything you fair reader would be none the wiser. The truth is, this kind of stuff happens with magazines all the time and it is usually a mad rush to cobble together an issue. I am happy to leave the editing to the other guys...err Guy.
Buy it here
- ► 2012 (49)
- Born Free 4, six months and counting.
- Merry Christmas from Indiana
- I wanna ride...
- New Boots, a new project?
- Midnight Feelin' Blue
- Just A Heart
- From the land before irony.
- Tony Joe White
- No, it's a Tear Joint
- GKM #24...I almost didn't make it.
- I promise not to hurt myself this time.
- Jesse James: Blacksmith
- Graham Bonnet Rising
- Princess Tiny Hands
- My hands look bigger in Crawfordsville
- Nashville Roadtrip
- Anybody got a metal detector I can borrow?
- I'm done with choppers. I've found a new hobby......
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2010 (66)
- ► 2009 (58)