Sunday, December 11, 2011

GKM #24...I almost didn't make it.


I wrote up Kevin Price's black 1964 Ironhead, The Penner Special, for the newest issue of GKM. I shot the pics the evening before I left for Born Free 3. I guess I was excited to be going because I didnt realize that I had smudged the lens. Everything from that session and BF3 shot in direct sun was unusable. I didn't notice it until I got home and viewed the pics on the computer screen.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Luckily some stuff was salvagable and the piece came together. Honestly, if I hadnt said anything you fair reader would be none the wiser. The truth is, this kind of stuff happens with magazines all the time and it is usually a mad rush to cobble together an issue. I am happy to leave the editing to the other guys...err Guy.

Buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers