Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back to it

I realize I have slacked on posting germane topics lately. I haven't had alot of time to update my new computer and get files transferred from the old one, sorry. But rock n roll and pretty girls will always do in a pinch.

I actually have been working on plenty of motorcycle related stuff. The Honda should be back togther this weekend,moved to Indy and sporting a new seat. Once I have a rideable bike I will get cracking on the Sporty. Incidentally I dropped off the title work today and finished up a new GKM article on Keith Wright's Sporty.
Photobucket

Here's a dumb video for a great song:

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers