Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stuff and things

Started a new job this week.
10 minute commute is nice but I miss seeing my family every day.
I'm looking forward to less driving and getting more stuff done.
I need to refocus on making this summer a productive one.
Time with my kids, family and friends is always time well spent.

Less computer, more guitar.
Worked on a couple songs.
Reconsidering my disdain of open mics.
Any chance to play is nice.

I bought a sewing machine at Goodwill today.
What the hell was I thinking?

Buying a 1974 CB 750 stocker.
I should have it in about a month.
Money and gremlins continue to conspire against the BSA.
I need to obsess less about the things I cant control (politics) and more on those that I can (motorbikes).
The shape of things to come, sorta:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An unfocused dilettante. I'm not half bad. Overall a very good yegg and a wrong guy in an increasingly right world.

Followers