Thursday, November 12, 2009
Man, I LOVE Indiana!
Some great tunes from John "Cougar" Mellencamp. He sure could make a catchy pop song. He filmed most of his videos right here in Indiana, mostly in and around his home base of Bloomington. Sure, he played up his small town southerner/hick persona, but he was quite the auteur. During the early days he was managed by Tony DeFries who was also behind the careers of Bowie, Iggy Pop and Lou Reed through his MainMan Agency. The Coug is a living legend. He made me proud to be from Indiana!!!
All you coastal pussy faggots can suck it, yeah SUCK IT!!!
THE COUG RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (66)
- T140 blast off and wipeout at Daytona
- More stupid pop music
- Stupid pop music.
- Man, I LOVE Indiana!
- Thank you veterans
- Another State Of Mind
- Sorry, but your band will never be this cool.
- I cant believe this fucking DOUCHEBAG is the Presi...
- Focusing on this for the immediate future
- I promise I will have some things to say about mot...
- I'm looking for a girl who can dance like this.
- ▼ November (11)